Insulated EPS Roof & Wall Panels
What are insulated EPS roof & wall panels used for?
EPS roof panels are insulated roofing panels which incorporates roof, insulation and ceiling. This makes it a unique 3-in-1 roofing system. It provides an attractive, internal off-white coloured steel lining that is maintenance free.
EPS wall panels are insulated sandwich panels made up of two steel faces bonded to an expanded polystyrene insulating core. It’s light and cost-effective. Most importantly, it can be used for both free standing and load bearing panels.
Benefits of insulated EPS panels:
- Innovative “Seam Look” system eliminates unsightly joints
- Easy to install
- Each roof panel spans up to 5m long unsupported
- Ideal for patio enclosures and carports
- Easy cable access and safe electrical ducts
- Available in flatteck roofing profile
- Temperature control suitable for cold storage, cool rooms, laboratory conditions etc.